Mo is the coolest guy on Earth! He acctually responds to fan letters, and here
are some of the questions you sent me that he answered.
1. What is your favorite color?
Burnt Siena. The burning of Siena
was probably terrifying, but the result is beautiful.
2. Do you watch reality TV, if so which
did you like and dislike?
My favorite reality-based show is the
Nightly News with Tom Brokaw. Where do they find all those freaky stories?!
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Playing king of the hill across the
street and taking my grandmother to see The King and I.
4. Do you still keep in touch with high
Not recently, but I intend to reconnect
5. When you were a kid, what did you
want to be when you grew up?
A rock star, an archeologist.... I don't
6. If you didn't work for television
or magazines, what career would you consider?
I'd like to be a UPS delivery guy, I
look good in brown.
7. What type of music are you into and
who is your favorite artist?
I love old standards and country, Bobby
Darin and Loretta Lynn.
8. Do you have any pets?
None that I know of, but I do live in
a New York apartment, so your guess is as good as mine.
9. Do you play an instrument?
I used to play the clarinet.
10. Any plans for after The Daily Show?
I'd like to win a Lifetime Achievement
11. Do you have any tattoos?
I'm actually a black man- with a giant
Caucasian colored tattoo. It was a very painful application process.
12. What type of car do you have, if
you have one?
I gave my father my old Saturn.
13. Who or what inspired you to go into
English Literature and theatrical arts?
Clint Eastwood, have you ever seen him
on the film version of Paint Your Wagon?
14. Do you have a nickname besides Mo?
15. Do you work-out?
16. How many bow ties do you have?
One for each month in the lunar calendar.
17. What is your favorite movie?
It's a three way tie: Network, Manhattan,
and the Wizard Of Oz.
18. Are you still happily